Save time and sell more vehicles by getting inventory out of your system and in front of shoppers with Ignition IDS’ inventory management system.
There are so many details about your inventory that you want consumers to see, but don’t have the time or bandwidth to keep your merchandising consistent and updated across all consumer touch points. Ignition IDS helps auto dealers solve this challenge with our inventory management system.
Features of the Ignition IDS Inventory Management System:
- Complete full service inventory management and do-it-yourself programs.
- Customized photo packages to fit your budget and marketing model.
- Ignition IDS software suite serving as a single point for all your online inventory management.
- Daily updates to your website and all other internet classifieds, sent automatically.
- Seamless integration with your DMS by automatically adding/removing vehicles, updating prices, creating specials (time stamp), etc.
- Image branding with custom photo overlays.
- Use our unique vehicle-specific overlay system to highlight vehicle attributes.
- Robust VIN decoding for comprehensive vehicle descriptions.
- Personalized window stickers and buyer’s guides.
Complete Full Service and Do-It-Yourself Programs
Ignition IDS employs an operations team that has been tested in the most challenging conditions over the past decade and continually delivers quality, on-time service. With twenty-five field reps spanning Western Washington and three area managers to ensure the work gets done, you can be confident that your inventory processing is in the best hands with Ignition IDS.
For those of you who have an in-house team to process your inventory, we also offer a do-it-yourself service for inventory management. Your team will have access to the same easy-to-use automotive inventory management system and reliable feed structure that our Ignition IDS employees enjoy.
Maximize the Exposure of Your Automotive Inventory
From our centralized database we can transmit your online inventory to hundreds of classifieds websites, automotive magazines, newspapers, advertising agencies, and television platforms. You tell us where you want to display your inventory and we’ll ensure it gets there.
Save time and keep your inventory current all from one central system! We’ll link your Ignition IDS new car and used car databases directly with your DMS. On a daily basis, the systems will communicate and automatically poll the latest status of your inventory, including: incoming units, sold units, price updates, etc.